Receiving Your Watch from Watch Limit
Watch Limit prides itself on delivering unmatched customer service, including free, insured expedited shipping for all watches sent from the UAE. The order cutoff for next day shipping is 3 PM ET Monday – Friday, excluding holidays*.
Once payment has been verified, your watch will be shipped fully insured for the purchase price of the watch. In order to protect your purchase, a signature is required for the package to be delivered.
- Watch Limit is a global company with inventory held in locations around the world. If the watch you purchase is in one of our International locations, it will be shipped to our US headquarters by the most expedited service available and then shipped to you via next day delivery.
- Our policy requires us to ship merchandise to an address that is registered with your credit card company or PayPal. If you would like your package shipped to an alternative address, we require that the address be registered and verified with the credit card company or PayPal.
- We cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes. USPS is used for APO/FPO addresses.
- There are select countries that we are unable to ship to. If your country does not show as available for shipping in the shopping cart, please contact us for additional assistance. We reserve the right to refuse to shipment to any location without prior notice.
If you ever have any further questions, please contact your Client Advisor.
SHIPPING YOUR TIMEPIECE TO WATCH LIMIT
Free, insured expedited shipping is also provided for watches that you sell to Watch Limit. Once you accept our offer for your watch, we will email you a prepaid shipping label with instructions on how to pack your watch to send to us. Please follow the shipping instructions carefully to ensure that your watch will be fully insured for the purchase price of your watch during transit.
HOW TO SHIP YOUR WATCH:
- Print out your shipping label.
- Grab two new, sturdy boxes (double boxing is required for insurance purposes).
- Pack your watch along with all accessories (stickers, tags, warranty card, etc.), the original box and papers into the first box.
- Pack the inner box into the larger outer box.
- Tape the shipping label to the outer box.
- Schedule a pick-up or drop your package off at an authorized shipping facility.
Watch Limit is a global company and ships to many countries around the world. If you are shipping to Europe (including the UK), Asia, or the Middle East, please select your country at the top of the screen for your regional Watch Limit shipping policies. International orders shipping from the United States will be shipped via expedited International service with delivery times that will vary by country.
International shoppers are required to pay customs charges as well as any associated import tax, VAT, or duties as required by your local jurisdiction. The taxes collected by Watch Limit will be listed in your purchase receipt, but you may be responsible to pay additional duties and taxes to the carrier. Contact your Client Advisor for any questions about charges in your country.
All Watch Limit shipments being sent outside of the United States are charged a $100 flat rate. These charges are not included in the item price or the shipping costs, and therefore, are the buyer’s sole responsibility.
SALES AND USE TAX
Newer sales tax regulations for e-commerce businesses require sales tax to be collected on orders shipped to many states as required by law.
Watch Limit is registered to collect sales tax in many states as required. Please note that States are evolving their collection requirements and we will update our list as more states are added.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Watch Limit offers a seven day return policy on all purchases if the watch arrives not as described. We do not accept free returns for change of mind, buyer’s remorse, or simply not liking the way the watch looks. There will be a 15% restocking fee on any return other than in the instance that the watch arrives not as described.
For any unworn, undamaged product with the non-removable Watch Limit tag still attached, Watch Limit will exchange the watch or offer a full refund based upon the original payment method. Please return all items in the same condition, with the same accessories, and back to the original point of sale through which the watch was sold. If the watch is not returned in the same condition that it was shipped, or if there are missing accessories, there will be a 15% restocking fee.
Refunds will be processed after inspection by our watch experts. Please allow 10 business days for the refund to be reflected on your original payment method. If you paid for your watch via trade-in, or wish to exchange the watch, Watch Limit will provide store credit.
Please note that we are unable to accept returns for any items that have been personalized or engraved, damaged, or worn. If items that were sold with the watch are missing or the watch is worn or damaged, we may charge a restocking fee or reject the item.
STEPS FOR RETURNS & EXCHANGES:
- First, contact your Watch Limit Client Advisor within 7 days from the date of shipment to request a return authorization.
- Once the return authorization has been issued, we will email you pre-paid, fully-insured shipping labels. Please follow the Shipping Information to ensure that your watch is protected and fully insured during transit.
- Be sure to include all original contents in your return package, including the watch, boxes, documents, accessories, links, straps, buckles, and authentication papers.
International buyers may return their purchase, however, any return shipping costs, customs fees, and taxes will be the buyer’s responsibility. All other aspects of the return policy listed above still apply for International returns. Please contact your Client Advisor to request the return authorization and to begin the process.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FOR US?
SEND US A MESSAGE TODAY!